MEK Polystyrene Liquid Adhesive
No tax Delivery within 7/14 working days
MEK polystyrene cement
All transactions are secured by PayPal / Stripe systems
You can choose tracked delivery to monitor your shipping
MEK CEMENT is a well-known formula of a polystyrene cement belonging to the family of the acetones (Methyl Ethyl Keton) glues whose purpose is to melt the two polystyrene kit parts to create a very strong bond without excess of glue.
Flows like water and can be applied either with included tip brush or a fine brush or a needle applicator.
Our improved formula contains butadon and is extremely volatile. Definitive bonding in about 5/10 minutes.
Read carefully instructions before use:
- H225 Highly volatile liquid and vapour.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336 May cause drowsiness or dizzyness.
- P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and ignition sources. No smoking.
- P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. P305+P351+P338 IF IN
- EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- EUH066 Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
Qty: approx. 15/20 gr.